Wednesday, January 20, 2010

About me

My name is Bonnie Thomasson. I live in Windsor,

California, with my family: Eric, my husband, Darren, my

10-year-old son, and Caitlyn, my 13-year-old daughter.

This is my 21st year teaching. I started out teaching Kindergarten (1 year), then sixth grade (5 years) self-contained, third grade (6 years), fifth/sixth grade (6 years) PE, and currently sixth and seventh grade PE/Health. I have implemented fun and interactive activities for the junior high students to engage in to master the learning of the specific standards presented.

I am also the Athletic Director for the Junior High where I work. I coach the Cross-country team, only because I wanted to start a team this year.

There is not another job I would rather have than the ones I have now in my life. I have worked diligently to get to where I am now, and plan to be the best that I can be at what I am doing. I have made positive improvements to the Physical Education program, as well as, the athletic department at my junior high.

No comments:

Post a Comment